Troy began his Financial Services career in 1986. As a graduate of UNL with a degree in Finance and Accounting, he has an in-depth understanding of business owner needs and concerns. Troy's work primarily deals with owners of closely held corporations and family units devising strategies that will help to maximize the continuity of the business, addresses key employee retention and estate planning issues.
Troy is a licensed Registered Representative for SagePoint Financial, Inc. and assists with Investment Strategies. He has Securities License 7, 6, 63. As a member of AALU (Advanced Association of Life Underwriters) he is constantly updated on the changing legislative environment in the business and estate-planning arena.
- B.S. Finance and Accounting - UNL
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Registered Representative (Series 7, 6, 63)
- Member Advanced Association of Life Underwriters
- NAIFA National Committeeman - Lincoln Chapter
- 30+ Years in Financial Services Business