Brian, originally from Beatrice, Nebraska, graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with a degree in Business Administration in 1991. He received his Life Underwriter Training Council Fellowship designation in 2000. He also has Securities License Series 6, 63.
Brian has served on the Board of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors-Lincoln chapter in many capacities, including President. He has qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table and Leading Producers Round Table of the National Association of Health Underwriters. Brian focuses on helping individuals and businesses assess their current needs to develop long-term financial and risk management strategies.
- B.S. University of Nebraska - Lincoln (1991)
- LUTCF - Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow (2000)
- Registered representative - SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Member of NAIFA - National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- (Past President - Lincoln Chapter)
- Member of NAHU - National Association of Health Underwriters
- Member of AHIA - Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- Member of Million Dollar Round Table
- LILI - Leadership in Life Institute Graduate
- Downtown Lincoln Optimist Club (Past President)
- Southwood Lutheran Church (Church Council)
- Junior Achievement (Volunteer Teacher)
Qualifying membership in the Million Dollar Round Table and Leading Producers Round Table of the National Association of Health Underwriters is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year, and is not based upon performance or returns experienced by any client, or opinions of the advisorâ€™s clients or former clients. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results.